Friday, October 3, 2008

My View of God

Dear One:

I was born in India. I lived in a small town of about 10,000 people. My family worshiped Hindu gods - Shiva, Rama, Krishna, Ganesh etc.,. I was very uncomfortable with rituals and Hindu priests directing our devotion. I just could not accept the fact that only priests are allowed into sacred area of temples.

I hated class system. I was different. I accepted everyone - Hindus, Muslims and Christians in our town.

By God's grace, when I was 20 years old my brother, Dr. Das, brought me to USA. As I began college life in USA, I was exposed to international students and to Christian and Muslim faiths. I readily accepted Christian and Muslim view of God.

In my work as Asylum attorney, I have been exposed to many more faiths, Baptists, Catholics, Later Day Saints, Shia's, Sunni's etc.,

With all theses experiences and exposures, I have come to love God in all forms. I have realized that God is really ONE. This realization of oneness is all due to grace of my Guru Saibaba.

Experience God, who has revealed in numerous forms - Shiva, Allah, Jesus, etc., God is only LOVE. Give Love and Receive Love. Thus, welcome all religions and all gods.

May You Experience GOD's LOVE in all moments of your Life,
SaiRajSai

No comments: