Sunday, October 5, 2008

Experiencing Divinity in San Juan, Puerto Rico

My E mail written on July 5, 2006

Dear Divine Souls:

Prior to our trip, I searched Internet, sent E mail, but I found no Sai contact at San Juan. I started trip wondering what Sai will show me in San Juan.

We (my wife, Laj; our 3 sons, Shivraj, Natraj and Nealraj) stayed four nights at Westin Resort located near "Rain Forest" by Atlantic Ocean. Other 2 nights we stayed at Caribe Hilton by Atlantic Ocean.

Becoming one with nature-

Sai showed me his creations -- beautiful mountains, trees, blue waters of Atlantic Ocean. Mornings were great solitude for me (while family was enjoying sound sleep) watching sun rise, while sitting at cabana, watching beautiful waves, chanting "Sai Gayathri",Swami gave me the feeling of becoming one with nature.

"Universal Remote Control"-

Watched a movie at theater "Click", where "Universal Remote Control" was discussed. My thoughts raced to Sai, who is our "Universal Remote Control" (only, if we allow Sai to take charge our life).

Love All, Serve All at Hard Rock Cafe-

I surprised my son, Natraj, with his 20th Birth Day celebration at San Juan "Hard Rock cafe". Swami's teaching "Love All, Serve All" is displayed at Hard Rock Cafe.

Iglesia (Church)

I was able to listen to church service in Spanish. It was very inspiring to see worship of Jesus.

Sai Center in San Juan-

While exploring, we were driving, San Juan in our rented car, most exciting part was discovering Sai Gift Shop sign and Swami's photo in front of a shop. I stopped car, went inside store and said "Sai Ram" to the person at the counter. I inquired about the "Sai Center" sign. Mr. Mohan said Sai center is located upstairs, they meet Thursday and Monday. I requested to see the Sai center. Mr. Mohan. took me upstairs, showed me his beautiful center. I got vibhuti. It really made my trip. Once again Swami came to me out of nowhere.

Early Flight Arranged by Swami on July 4th

We were booked to return by 7.30 PM. It turned out, we reached airport counter by 2.30 P.M. (5 hours before our scheduled flight). I prayed to Swami to see whether we could catch an earlier flight to New York. Consider July 4th, odds were against getting 5 seats. Once again, Swami answered my prayers, all 5 of us got on an earlier flight. Also, it turned out, we could watch World Cup match at airport. Prayer works.

One of my favorite expression is "More You Pray, More You Play".

Million Thanks for Swami for allowing to see Swami in San Juan.

Raj Bhushan (7/5/06)

No comments: